- Invoice / Debit Note / Credit Note ? what's the buzz ?
- How to estimate fabric consumption?
- What are the MOQ's for a Garment production @QUANTUMFACTORY?
- How do I calculate fabric wastage?
- Fashion Industry Manufacturing Expert Julia Antufjew Signs Publishing Deal With CelebrityPress To Co-Author New Book
- I want to develop Garments with prints - What's the best approach to do that?
- Can I print on dark fabric?
- 10 Basic Tips to Market Your Fashion Business on Instagram
- Understanding your Consumer Base when Fashion Designing
- The Importance of Fabric Selection in Fashion Design
Posted by QUANTUMFACTORY on 5/31/2015 to FAQ's
We require to generate a revenue (your product price incl. materials, excl. shipment, excl. development costs) of USD750.- (or CNY4,500.- if you are in China) per each size of any garment.
As we know that not everybody can produce such a Volume within one Order this revenue can be distributed over a period of one year.
How do I calculate this Volume?
if you know the production price it's very simple: Just divide USD 750.- by the production costs per piece and ... there you go
if you don't know the production price yet: use your target price or manufacturing budget to make this calculation
An Example: you have an item with a production price of USD 30.-
we expect you to commit to an annual production volumne of 25 pcs per size (USD 750.- / USD 30.- = 25 pcs)