- Invoice / Debit Note / Credit Note ? what's the buzz ?
- How to estimate fabric consumption?
- What are the MOQ's for a Garment production @QUANTUMFACTORY?
- How do I calculate fabric wastage?
- Fashion Industry Manufacturing Expert Julia Antufjew Signs Publishing Deal With CelebrityPress To Co-Author New Book
- I want to develop Garments with prints - What's the best approach to do that?
- Can I print on dark fabric?
- 10 Basic Tips to Market Your Fashion Business on Instagram
- Understanding your Consumer Base when Fashion Designing
- The Importance of Fabric Selection in Fashion Design
Posted by QUANTUMFACTORY on 7/14/2014
Have A Theme In Mind
Creating is hard, especially when you are doing it for yourself. When you are working you have a goal and guidelines to work off of, when you are working for yourself you don't have those unless you make them. Many people tend to view these rules as being constricting, but really having limitations on what you can do will only bolster your creative drive. Pick a theme for that you are making and go for it!
Make A Budget
Not everything is all bubbles and happiness, knowing what you have to spend on your new venture is almost more important than creating the actual product itself. Outlining the amount you want to spend on this endeavor can also make you creative in the kind of materials you use. Who knows, you may even start a trend of aluminum based clothing!
Prepare For Failure and Go for Success
Failure is a part of any creative process and it's the one thing that many creators fear. Fear of failure is a killer of any project because to try anything is to open ourselves to the possibility of failure. Once you've accepted that you are going to fail a few times, you are able to move forward and accomplish your dreams.
As a comprehensive solution to launching your own brand, we’d love to hear what you think! Feel free to ask us questions about how to create and launch your own brand today!